Welcome to Rooting Street Equestrian Centre
The next own a pony day is 15th February 9am-4pm.
We also run Stable days - Monday to Friday. These are a day at the yard learning how to look after our horses and ponies. The day also includes a riding lesson .
For more information please call the yard-
Working Hunter Course on grass available for hire and show jumps on a surface. Please call for availability .
We welcome riders from four years of age and all abilities....
- Riding lessons - beginners to advanced.
- Competition coaching & clinics
- B.H.S. Approved Riding School and Livery Yard
- B.H.S. Stage training and exam centre
- Hacking in wonderful countryside
- Full, part and working livery - All year turnout
- Own a pony days
- Shows and events
- Birthday parties
- First aid and Child protection courses
- Indoor school available for hire
- Working hunter and show jumping courses available for hire
- Coffee Shop
Rooting Street Equestrian Centre
Little Chart Road
01233 840434 or 07966 155074
Visit us on face book
Thank you for visiting our site.
Directions - On A20 from Ashford heading towards Charing, turn left signposted Hothfield and Little Chart. Rooting Street is about 1 1/2 miles on the left hand side.